Monday, April 16, 2007

The news...

Today I heard about the shooting in Virginia Tech. When I first heard it I really did not believe what I was hearing. I could not believe that about thirty people were killed and a little less than thirty were in critical condition. I can not even imagine that happening. This is considered to be the worst shooting in history.

I just really don't understand how someone is capable of doing that. How can someone plan on killing people like that? This whole situation really had an impact on me. I guess it is because I realize that it is something that can happen. The people it happened to were people exactly like me; they were college students. The students were doing their daily routines just like I would do. It's so shocking. It is something that will never be forgotten. It is all over the news, and the main conversation going on. Everyone is shocked by this horrible incident. I could not believe something this tragic can happen. I hope nothing like this gets repeated. It seems like something that would only be seen in a movie. I'm still in shock over it and I heard about it so many times in one day. It really is so upsetting. No one deserves to die or become injured over that. It is not right at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.worshipeikie.blogspot.com trust me, you need to visit this site. Comment it if you have any questions. It would be in your best interest to do so.