Interview with Teddy Vega (He went to a single sex school.)
If you had to make the decision again to go to a single sex high school; would you make the same decision?
No, because it is more social if you had girls.
What was one way you benefited from going to a single sex school?
I became closer with my friends.
What was one disadvantage of going to a single sex school?
There were no girls
Did going to a single sex school have a negative affect on your social life, and in the way you interacted with members of the opposite sex?
Yes, very much.
Did you feel more or less stress on doing well in your schoolwork knowing that the opposite sex was not with you?
Less stress, I did not feel as if I had to impress anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment