Last night was the spring concert. It was fun, but the beginning was so hectic. The workers made a mistake and they confused the lines. The people that had tickets were confused with the line that didn't. I was so frustrated because I was waiting online for almost three hours, and the people that did not even have tickets were barely waiting online. They even got into the concert before me, and I had my tickets for almost a week. The thing that really pissed me off the most was that the workers of the concert didn't even have the decency to say sorry to us about the mistake. They were getting mad at us, and told us that we had to calm down. I think they could have been a lot nicer about the situation. It was very cold last night and we waited for almost three hours for no reason because they told us all to move some where else, and the whole line got disorganized. The worst part was that I was pretty much in the front of the line, and I lost my spot. However, that really doesn't matter because I still had good seats at the concert.
The concert was really good. You could really tell the people put a lot of time and effort into it. It turned out to be really good. They said there were over two thousand people there. I just wish that it was a little more organized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment