Sunday, April 22, 2007

Second Spring Concert

I went to the spring concert last night too. However, this time I did not stay for the whole thing because I had something else I had to do. I stayed until after Ciara performed. The concert did not have as many people as the first night. I think that is because the people that were playing the second night weren't as well known, and because of all the chaos the night before.

I was kind of disappointed with Ciara. She performed really well. It really looked like she put a lot of energy into the show, but she did not sing very well. She barely sang at all the whole time. Her voice was in the background and she would talk the words to the audience. The good thing was her connection with the audience; she really seemed into her fans. I think it is important for a famous person to be like that with her fans because it makes the performance so much better. It gets the crowd really into what the performer is doing.

I heard that the rest of the show went really well. The other bands supposedly did a really good job too. However, I don't think I would have enjoyed it because I do not really listen to the type of music that they play.

Next year I hope the concerts go good too, and that they have good people both nights. And of course, I hope it is as organized as it was the second night this year.

No comments: