Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wireless Internet...

I'm finally home for Easter break which I am pretty happy about. However, the one thing that is annoying is that my family just got some new type of internet, and now I do not have wireless when I come home. This bothers me because I can't be in my room on my computer anymore. I have to be right next to my sister's computer. Therefore, when we are both on the computer we have to be right next to eachother on the same desk, which is very aggravating because my sister and I are very different. We get along, but she is the complete opposite of me. For example, we both like very different types of music, and we both do different things for fun. So, if we both want to listen to music when we are on the computer it sometimes results in an argument. I can't wait until we get the wireless internet fixed for my laptop. It will make things so much easier.

The next problem with that is that I already have three computers in my house that are all connected by wire, and one other laptop that the wireless works on. So, if I add my computer to that I am nervous that the connection will be slow if all the computers are online at the same time. I hope the amount of computers does not affect how quick the internet is.

My main concern right now is that all of this is fixed by the time I come home for summer break. This is because I think that this will get very annoying by the second week of summer if it is not taken care of.

No comments: