Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Six Flags Great Adventure

I just ordered my Six Flags season pass for this year. I get one every year. It is really good because it is only ninety dollars, and every time you go it is free because you have this pass. The best part is it pays for itself in less than two visits because a regular admission ticket is fifty five dollars. So, since I go a lot each year it is definitely worth it.

I'm happy it is opened again. I go there a lot every year with my friends because it is only about an hour away from my house. I find it really fun because I really enjoy going on roller coasters. However, I have been on almost every roller coaster there about (at least) ten times each, but I still have a lot of fun every time I go.

One thing I do not like about Six Flags is waiting on the really long lines; to get on one ride usually takes about three hours. There is no way to go on all the rides in one day. The lines are really frustrating; especially during the summer when it is extremely hot out.

Out of all the rides at Six Flags there are two that I refuse to go on: the ferris wheel and free fall. This is because I am afraid of heights and for these two rides you can clearly see how high up you are. I went on the ferris wheel at other places a couple of times, and I absolutely hated it, but the thing I hated even more was when we were at the very top my friends decided to shake it to scare me.

My favorite rides at Six Flags are: El Torro, Medusa, and Nitro. This is because they are both very smooth, and are not over extremely fast. When I wait in line for these rides it really does seem worth it.

I really like going to Six Flags every year. Even though I go a lot I never get sick of it. However, I still I hope I get to go to other amusement parks too this summer.