Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ipods...

I have had an ipod for about two years, but the last time I used it was about a year ago. So, the other day I decided to charge it, update the songs, and put it to use again. I am so happy I did this. It really makes walking by myself go by so much quicker. It even makes the walk more fun. While I was listening to it on the subway one thing I noticed was that so many people had them. This is because they really are so convenient. It is a little tiny device that can hold up to 1500 songs that you simply download from your computer. Using an ipod is so much easier than a portable CD player. A CD can only hold about eighteen songs. Therefore, when listening to a portable CD player your options are limited. However, with an ipod you have a huge variety or songs to choose from; without even switching a CD. The best part is that it is so simple to use. As a matter of fact, it is pretty self explanatory. I figured the whole thing out in about two minutes without even looking at the directions.

Another great thing about an ipod is that there are also games on it. This can make time go by so much quicker if you are sitting by yourself waiting for something. It is better than playing games on your phone because the battery on an ipod does not die as quick.

As time goes on they are coming up with more things for ipods. For example, they have speakers, ways to hook it up to a car, and many other things. An ipod really is a very useful device. I really enjoy using mine because it is so convenient to carry around since it is so small.

No comments: