I really can't believe school is almost over. This semester went by extremely fast; I feel like it just started. Actually, I feel like this year just started. It feels like yesterday that I was nervous about moving into my dorm room. I remember it so clearly. I barely went to sleep the night before. I was so scared to meet my roommates. It's so funny how much has changed since then. Now my roommates are some of my best friends. Plus, now I cannot imagine living home for four months straight. It is going to be so different to be around my parents and sisters constantly; instead of my roommates. It is actually nice being at school and waking up with your friends around you all the time. The bond you form with people you live with is different than a regular friendship. You begin to know everything about each other, and even wear off on each other. I often find myself doing or saying things my roommates would normally say. Honestly, if I could I would stay here for the summer.
Of course, I miss my friends from home. However, I do see them often because I am able to go home a lot since I do not live very far. They can also easily visit me which is nice.
I can't believe I will be going home soon, and that there are only around three classes left for all of my classes. I feel like school just begun, and now it is almost done. In a way I hope my next couple years in school go by this quick, but in a way I don't because I don't want it to be over so soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment