Today is Easter Sunday, and I am doing the same thing that I do every year. My parents woke up really early so they could start cooking the HUGE meal they make. Then many people from my family come over and we have dinner together. We usually start eating at three. I really enjoy it because I get to see some of my family members that live about five hours away, and we get to spend time together. I do not get to see them often because it is hard to find times that are convenient for everyone with work and school to travel all the way there and back, so when I do see them I am very happy. Also when we are together we all have a lot of fun together and really enjoy ourselves. We all laugh and talk at the table.
This year my mom made salad, raviolis, ham, stuffed mushrooms, and a bunch of other stuff. The meal ends up being around five courses and lasts forever. Then we have dessert which my family brings a bunch of different things to have. Plus, my mom made cheesecake and has a couple other things. After having Easter at our house we usually have enough food for another two weeks.
I really like spending the time with my family, and I am happy to be home for this little break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment