It is raining outside, and since I hate the rain I didn't even want to walk outside and go to class. However, I still did. I walked all the way to class in the pouring rain and became soaked. Then as soon as I got there I noticed the class only had around seven other people in it, and for this class this is weird. Yet, I still managed to think positive; that I did not walk all the way there for no reason. I thought that people were just late because of the rain, but after waiting about fifteen more minutes noone else was showing up. My class was cancelled. Normally I would be happy by this, but since I walked all the way there and became completely wet and cold I really wanted to have class. I did not want to do all that for no reason. Unfortuanately, I did. I walked all the way there to be disappointed because almost noone else was there.
The thing that makes this situation even worse is that I have a class right after the one that just got cancelled, and since it is still raining I do not want to walk back and forth. So, I have nothing to do for about an hour and a half. I really wish the teacher e-mailed all his students ahead of time saying that class was cancelled. This would have beneffited everyone; esspecially the commuters that traveled all the way here from very far away.
The only good thing that came out of my class being cancelled is that I was able to get the notes that I missed from the day before while I was waiting for the teacher. However, this was not worth waking up early and walking in the pouring rain because I know I could have got the notes at another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment