This weekend I saw the movie Reign Over Me. I really liked it a lot. It was based on someone who lost his whole family on 9/11. He lost his three daughters and his wife on a plane. The man lost himself when he lost his family. He did not want to remember loosing his family, so he would act like it did not happen. Then one day he ran into his old college roommate. This changed him. His college roommate gave him the opportunity to open up. He even tried to get him to get help to make him feel a little better about the whole thing.
I think this movie was more appropriate than the movies Flight 93 and World Trade Center. This is because I think those movies came out too early, and were too graphic. This movie was more about the hard time the man had to go through when he lost everything on 9/11; not about the actual incident. Another reason why I liked it is because more people can relate to it. It does not have to strictly be about 9/11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment