Monday, April 30, 2007

Last day of classes...

Today is technically the last day of classes. However, my last day of classes was Thursday. It does not feel like the last day at all. I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow at eight o'clock, as usual, and go to all my classes. I really can't believe it is over.

Today was my last day of work too. We had a little graduation for all the kids. It was really cute. I was happy because they all seemed to really enjoy it. We gave them each a diploma and an award. Also, since the parents were invited we had donuts, coffee, and juice for everyone. It was a lot of fun.

This semester went by so quick. I learned a lot, and I can't believe I'm already done with my freshman year in college. Time goes by way too fast.

No comments: