Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring Fling

Today I went to the spring fling on the great lawn. It was a carnival, and a lot of fun. It was perfect weather for something like that too. I went on a couple of the rides they had. The only thing that bothered me was that they ran out of a lot of stuff. I got there at two and they already ran out of all the food vouchers, and it was suppose to end at five. They said they only had one thousand vouchers. I thought that was pretty dumb because there are so many more than one thousand students in the school. Overall, I did have fun. It was very enjoyable to be outside on this really nice day, and the carnival was fun. The lines were really long to each thing, but it was still fun. I just hope that next year they are smarter and get more vouchers this way they can actually last the whole time.

No comments: