I was home this whole weekend and I came back really early today because I was supposed to have work at five. If I didn't come back really early I would not be able to get a ride back in time for work. So, I am really annoyed because now they just canceled the meeting we were supposed to have for work twenty minutes before it was supposed to start which means I came back for no reason. Plus, what I really was supposed to be doing today is going to visit my uncle and a couple other people from my family that I have not been able to see for a while because they live kind of far from me.
I do not think that it was right that my boss waited twenty minutes before work to tell us that it was canceled. I was all ready to leave and as I was about to leave I got a phone call saying that it was canceled. I thought this was very unprofessional and inconsiderate of everyone else that changed their plans in order to make time to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment