I really enjoy taking pictures. I think that looking at a picture is the best way to remember something. I always used to carry around a camera and take random pictures with my friends. Then, once I got the pictures developed I would organize them in order of what they were taken in a photo album and put the date of when the pictures were taken.
Whenever me and my friends look back on these pictures we always laugh because we remember the story behind each picture. It really is true that a picture is worth a thousand words. We can really go on for hours about one picture of us. We talk about the day and what we remember happening around the time of the picture. It really ends up being a lot of fun.
Another thing we do with these pictures is compare how we look now to when the picture was taken. Some of my friends really changed a lot, but I didn't. I pretty much look the same since like seventh grade. However, some of my friends look completely different.
I love looking at pictures and remembering things that happened in the past. It's fun to talk about old times with friends. The best thing to do to remind you about the past and all those good times is to look at pictures that you have. Therefore, I always try to take as many pictures as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment