Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Convenant

Yesterday I saw the movie The Convenant. It was okay. I wouldn't say it was the best movie I ever saw, but it wasn't bad. It was about these five kids who were like witches. They were given power when they turned thirteen, but they ascend when they turn eighteen. When they ascended they were given powers that were really great, but the problem was everytime they used their power it would age them because their body couldn't handle it. This is why they had to be very careful with how often they used their powers. Also they had to be careful that noone saw them using their powers because noone could know that they had them. The movie was interesting and the graphics were done very well. For example, the fights in the movie that took place seemed real and the effects really made the movie.

I usually don't like movies about witches because they seem so unrealistic to me. However, this one wasn't that bad. The story line made the movie interesting. Plus there was always something going on so I was not bored at anytime during the movie.

No comments: