Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cell Phones...

I was on my cell phone the other day in the middle of a very iportant conversation and all of a sudden I lost service. I have cingular and honestly I never usually loose service in the middle of a call, but when it happens it seems to happen at the worst times possible. Every cell phone service says they have "the least dropped calls" and "the number one wireless network in the country" but they all have their own good and bad qualities. However, I don't think any of them have drastic differences on how good or bad their services are. The only thing that I see as a advantage or disadvantage is the plans that they provide their customers with. Some have really good family plans while others have better plans for individuals. So, basically it depends on what you are looking for.

It is just so annoying that you can go one place and have perfect service and go some place else and have none. I just wish we simply couldn't loose service. It would make everything so much easier because then if you were in the niddle of a conversation you wouldn't have to worry about going some place else just in case you might loose service.

No comments: