Thursday, March 29, 2007

Titanic

This may seem kind of weird, but for the first time two days ago I saw the movie Titanic. Whenever I say that everyone is usually shocked. They usually say, "Where have you been your whole life... Do you live under a rock?" But I finally saw it, and now that I actually saw it I understand why everyone really liked it.

I thought the movie was really good. However, it was really sad. No one even thought that the ship would sink, so when it happened everyone was so unprepared. There wasn't even enough life boats for half of the boat. However, this is because people that were not first class were considered unimportant. This is so unfair and I am happy things are not completely like that anymore.

Another thing about the movie I really liked was that it seemed so realistic. They even used cold water during the making of the film to make the actors and actresses look cold. The camera shots were done really well and as a viewer I got really into the movie.

No comments: