Thursday, March 1, 2007
Dorming...
I think that dorming gives you a very different experience than commuting. I feel that dorming gives college students a chance to grow up and mature. It "forces" them to make their own decisions and live on their own. On the other hand, commuters still have that guidance given to them by their parents or guardians. Of course, this is not a bad thing, but it gives people less of a chance to grow up. For example, I know if I still lived at home I would have no idea how to do laundry. Also I would not be going to stores to get things like shampoo, conditioner, or detergent because I would rely on my parents to get them. Dorming gives me an oppurtunity to become more independent. It also gave me a chance to meet more people and not only have my group of friends from home. I definately like dorming a lot. I feel as if it gave me the whole college experience, and if I ended up staying home I would feel as if I was still in high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment