It's snowing right now and normally I would be upset because I do not like snow or the cold. Even though snow is pretty at times, I hate walking in it I also hate when it turns into slush and gets all dirty becuase then it looks gross and just makes a mess everywhere. For example, it causes your pants and shoes to get all wet, but when I am inside watching the snow fall and do not need to go outside I don't really mind it too much.
However, today I am happy it snowed because all classes after three were cancelled. My first class was at 4:40 and it was a three hour class. Therefore, I did not have any classes today and the class that was cancelled is the hardest class I have. This is kind of bad though because I am having the midterm in two weeks and this would have been our last class before the midterm.
If classes are cancelled tomorrow I will like the snow even more. This is because tomorrow is my longest day of classes. I have four classes and one of them is a three hour class. Plus tomorrow night I am leaving to go away for the weekend, so if classes are cancelled I'll have more time to pack.
Even though I hate the snow because it gets really annoying and messy, I guess there is some good that can come from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Tina,
The journal looks okay so far but I'd like to encourage you to post more, and more often. Remember, we learn to write by writing, and we get BETTER at writing by practicing writing a lot. If you're having trouble finding inspiration, look the to the VQ guidebook. If that doesn't work, let's get together and strategize...
The more, the better...
Post a Comment