Interview with a person from Staten Island that goes tanning.
Tina: Why do you go tanning even though you know it may lead to different diseases in the future?
Brian: I go tanning because I feel as if it improves my appearance and makes me feel better about myself.
Tina: What is wrong with regular tanning during the summer; just laying out in the sun.
Brian: There is nothing wrong with laying out in the sun during the summer it’s just with people’s busy schedules at times and their priorities it is more convenient to go to a tanning salon for a shorter period of time and whatever time they have free, whether it be at night or day.
Tina: Isn’t it expensive? It’s like your paying for something that you can just do naturally.
Brian: No, because like I said before sometimes doing it naturally isn’t convenient and spending money on tanning is something I like to do for myself.
Tina: How did you come up with this whole thing that being tanner means you look better?
Brian: It is because the way I look at it everyone looks better with a tan. It makes people stand out more and look more radiant.
Tina: Where are you from? And do a lot of people there go tanning?
Brian: I am from Staten Island and tanning is a very common thing for people around my age as well as for other people of different ages to go tanning. Even people you would least expect to go tanning do. For example, teachers and even senior citizens go tanning.
Tina: Do you think that since tanning is so common in Staten Island it affected the way you think that tan people look better?
Brian: Yes, because that is the type of environment I grew up in. After seeing everyone tan you begin to get used to that as the ideal person.
Tina: But is the physical outlook on tanning worth your life?
Brian: Well in a person’s mind they are more worried about the today rather then the tomorrow, at that moment in time is what matters most and whatever effects or consequences caused by it aren’t thought about or consumed within their mind.
Tina: Thank you for your time. Have a good day.
Brian: Thank you. It was my pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment