Monday, February 5, 2007

Why are you here, at this university, at this time?

I am here at this university because I want to get a college education. I also want to be able to have the oppurtunity to get a good, high paying job. When I get older I woul like to become a speech pathologist and hopefully getting an eduction at this university will help me pursue my dream.

I honestly choose St. John's because out of all the schools that I applied to they offered me the most money. Also because it was far enough away from home that I would be able to gain my independence, but at the same time I can go home whenever I would like to. I live in Staten Island. Therefore, it is very easy to take public transportation to my house, and it is even easier to get picked up because it is only a forty-five minute drive. The last reason I am here at this university is because St. John's is one of the top schools for my major.

I think I made the right decision in coming to this university. Hopefully, this school helps me achieve my goals of becoming a speech pathologist. Also, by coming to this school I hope I become more independent since I am living on my own. Even though I only completed one semester this school has helped me grow and become more mature. I hope it continues to do this. Therefore, I am happy I am here at this university at this time.

No comments: