I have a midterm tomorrow and two midterms Thursday. I am kind of nervous about the one tomorrow. It is on Language Aquisition. The teacher for this class is supposedly really strict and gives really hard tests. Supposedly most of her class gets a C. I have been studying for a while, but since I am not used to studying that much it is kind of hard for me to come up with effective ways to study. Esspecially for this subject. It is a lot of memorization, but the things learned must be put into real life situations. I think this is what may make it hard because it involves more thinking than usual.
For the next two midterms on Thursday I am not that nervous. This is because there is not as much information for me to know in each of these classes. For religion I am taking Death and Resurrection, and most of the stuff we need to know is common sense. Also we won't need to apply it to normal everyday experiences. My other midterm on Thursday is Music. I think this will be kind of hard, but still not as hard as Language Aquisition.
After this week is over I will be so happy. I won't have anymore stress because midterms are over. Also I'll be able to go home and relax in my own room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment