From reading the short essays on writing, reading, and research in the Vision Quest Guidebook I learned that writing, reading, and research all go hand in hand. Basically each one of them involves at least one of the other ones. Another thing I learned is how reading and writing are "social" things. They involve a reader, a writer, a text, and a situation. When you read something you get a better understanding of the person who wrote it. Also when you write something you are giving someone else a better idea of the type of person you are.
Research incolces reading and writing. It involves fulfilling a curiousity you may have about anything. I learned research can even be asking yout mother something about you when you are little. It can even be interviewing someone. I never really thought of something like that as research until now. I used to only consider research as something you look up from a book or online; not as finding information you are curious about by using any type of source.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment